Vision. Experience. Creativity. Altered Grounds Landcare has all the tools needed to prepare solutions that will compliment your property’s architecture and setting. We carefully analyze your property, from the inside out, and ensure that our design reflects your home’s style, as well as natural surroundings.
Communication. Trust. Consistency. Recognizing that each client has a unique set of needs fueled by lifestyle, budget, taste and/or location, Altered Grounds strives to exceed customer expectations by developing comprehensive, creative, custom-tailored solutions. Our team maintains constant communication with the client throughout the project, updating our progress and ensuring we meet our deadlines. Here’s our process:
The Design Process
1. Initial Consultation
• We will set up an appointment with you to review the scope and complexity of your project. Discuss the goals, budget and concerns for your property in order to establish a design that fits your needs and compliments your property.
2. Site Analysis & Preliminary Research
• We will then conduct a site analysis and obtain measurements and other key features as they relate to the project. The site analysis is a very important step in the design process which will help identify sun and wind patterns, topography, problem areas and existing site conditions.
3. Schematic/Conceptual Plans
• We involve our clients, listen to their wants, and discuss possible options for the project. This helps us develop a plan that is streamlined for our client and tailored to their budget.
4. Final Landscape Plan
• We provide a very detailed landscape drawing including to scale blueprints, color renditions, softscape/hardscape keys, plant descriptions and pictures. Our drawings will bring the visions of the design to life and give our client something to look forward to.